We are delighted to have re-opened our Salon to serve our wonderful guests by appointment only.
At Elite Retreat, you can expect to see our staff cleaning frequently touched surfaces more often, including doorknobs, phones, etc. throughout the facility as well as the tools we use to perform services.
• Employees nor guests will be permitted on the premises if they have COVID-19 SYMPTOMS
• Guests will be served by appointment only.
• Guests will be greeted at the entrance.
• If the salon is at capacity, guests will receive a text when they can enter the premises, as you may be waiting in your car or outside.
• Employees and guests will receive a temperature check prior to entering premises.
• The number of guests on premises will be limited to 50% of normal capacity
• 1 guest per service provider.
• No persons will be allowed to sit in the waiting area
• Stations will be at least six feet apart
• Employees and guests will wear protective face masks
• All equipment used by a service provider will be sanitized between guests
• Clean/sanitized capes and smocks for each guest
• Guest will be expected to wash their hands or use sanitizer upon entering the salon
• Doors and exits will be sanitized
We can all do our part to prevent the spread of illness in our community. You can help by staying home/rescheduling your appointment if you’re feeling sick. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure and include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. If you are healthy, we look forward to seeing you with your protective face mask!
We are located at
400 Carlyle Avenue in Belleville, Illinois 62221
Monday – Closed
Tuesday – 9:00 am to 8:30 pm
Wednesday – 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Thursday – 9:00 am to 8:30 pm
Friday and Saturday – 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Sunday – Closed